Listen to this article
[su_button url=”https://simbacademy.com/category/startups/” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#0074ec” icon=”icon: user”]For Entrepreneurs[/su_button]
- A lot of times, products (and startups) launch too early, before the market is ready for mass adoption of these products.
- When investors are asking WHY NOW, they really mean WHY THEN, why 5, 7, 10 years from now?
- If you are just launching something today, that is trying to solve a problem that exists today, you are likely already late to the market
- The businesses you are starting today should be solving the problems, addressing opportunities that are JUST STARTING to become obvious now, or maybe don’t even exist yet today.
- If you start NOW, then 5 years from now you will have something that is really needed THEN