[su_button url=”https://simbacademy.com/category/bloggers/” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#0074ec” icon=”icon: user”]For Bloggers[/su_button]
5 Key Points
- Blog about something you are passion about: Jonathan and Jacqueline had a passion for helping other parents build wealth for their kids.
- If you are new to blogging, you are better of finding expert bloggers who can help you learn about blogging. This saves you time, and fast tracks your learning while ensuring you meet your goal of making money from your blog quicker. Jon joined a group of dedicated bloggers called Money Mix
- Initially, the first few months (or even years) of blogging are hard, as you are creating content but without traffic it is hard to make money. So, find a side hustle, or offer some freelance services to make money while you grow your blog.
- Whatever topic you are blogging about, aim to be recognized as the go-to person for content, resources etc.
- Use Help a Reporter Out (HARO) by creating content and reaching out to journalist who are looking to write about a topic you blog about: John HARO and ended up being featured on Business Insider, FOX Business, and USA Today which boosted his online presence and brought more readers to his blog